Butoolo Secondary school is in Kamengo Mpigi District along Masaka road 75 km away from Kampala the capital city of Uganda. The project lacks sufficient scholastic materials,Food supply, water supply, limited structures/fixed assets, structures for co-curriculum activities,laboratory apparatus and equipment, computer lab, library. Founders are low of finances to finish this education project moreover a lot is still needed
The School of three blocks has both Ordinary (O-LEVEL) and Advanced Level (A-LEVEL) for both arts and sciences, its day and Boarding with 17 teachers, 370 students. Subjects taught among which arechemistry, Biology, Maths, Physics, Computer and many others. The School was founded in 2011 by Mbazira Al Bashir
- Seeing progress and advancement in the Education system in Kamengo Mpigi District.
- Butoolo SS being one of the leading Schools in higher education standards across Uganda
- Illiteracy being alleviated in Mpigi District.
- Having a community of elites that will embark on the growth and development of Uganda
- Creating a community of leaders from Butoolo that are capable to run Uganda and transform its reputation and statuesque
We look forward to having partners who have the same vision. Together we can transition the poor education system of Kamengo District. Partners like Sponsors, Investors who can help us transform Butoolo S.S. We believe we can abide any terms and conditions that can be issued to us by any willing capable investor
Meet the staff
Our wonderful Students
The School Environment
LOCATION AND CONTACTS
Mpigi, Kamengo along Masaka road 75 kilometers from Kampala city,
P. O. Box 1002, Butoolo Mpigi
+256 752492217 ___ Mr Kenneth Ssegirinya / HeadTeacher
+256 754111789____ Mbazira Ali Bashir / Director